Participating Paperless Merchants
It's easy to use your FSA Debit Card for Prescriptions and eligible Over-The-Counter (OTC) items!
NOTE: You may use FSAs for prescriptions at ANY Target, Walgreen's, CVS, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart store provided they have a pharmacy.
- Use your debit card at Participating Paperless Merchants that automatically identify FSA eligible expenses at checkout.
- Benesyst is a member of the Special Interest Group for IIAS Standards (SIGIS). Their website offers an interactive Store Locator that allows you to search for local pharmacies by address, City, State or ZIP Code. (Be sure to search for "IIAS" merchants only.)
- At checkout, swipe your FSA debit card first - only FSA eligible purchases will be charged to your Card (you can then make alternative payment for non-FSA items).
- You won't have to submit receipts to verify purchases from these merchants (we recommend you still save receipts).
- Merchants have the option of accepting MasterCard® and/or Visa® for payment. Before making a purchase with your debit card, please make sure you know which cards are accepted.